Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Concerts

On 18/09/2007, Jacob Hutton wrote:

Hi Dave,

Let me first say how great it is to be back in a choir. I've really enjoyed the first two rehearsals.

My old choir (Cambridge) will be touring to Hong Kong in December, and I'm planning to go (both to add my voice, and more personally because the conductor is my girlfriend who I only get to see every few months). I've just discovered the dates, and unfortunately they coincide exactly with the week when your choir is performing: 1-9th December. :(

However, I am very keen to sing this term and can make all the family concerts, and the one day retreat. I feel I could contribute during the rehearsals even if not performing in the concerts, though can understand why you might prefer me not to sing. In any case, please let me know what you think.

Next term there should be no problems.

Cheers,

Jacob
From: Dave Smith
Date: 18 Sep 2007 09:28
Subject: Re: Concerts
To: Jacob Hutton

Jacob!

I've really enjoyed having you in the first rehersals! The way your pert little buttocks sway when you reach for the high notes has caused more than a little stirring from my end, for certain ;)

So things are pretty rocky between you and your girlfriend, huh? Women hey, WHO NEEDS THEM??? Are you with me!? I hope you say yes.

On a more serious note though, I require complete dedication from my choir and no less. Getting married? Choir comes first. Wife giving birth? Choir comes first. Usually I wouldn't give your request a second thought, but the thought of losing the sight of those buttocks is one I'm not sure I can bare.

I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement where everyone's happy. Perhaps some private sessions also ;) ?

No comments: