Monday, December 10, 2007

Re: Next week

On 11/24/07, Phil Klassic wrote:

Dear Diane,

I think that next week Dave will be spending a good deal of time on the research project, but can you please canvass staff as to whether anyone is doing anything interesting on the Tuesday and Wednesday...I think that Dave may get a little bored if he has to spend the whole week reading charts! He'll be reading on the Monday, I expect.

Dave, I'll be in Nunavut, I believe, on those days.

Dave, can you confirm that you've gotten permission to go to kenora with me next Thursday and Friday? I'll give you details next week as to travel arrangements.

Phil
From: Dave Smith
Date: 2 Dec 2007 00:21
Subject: Re: Next week
To: Phil Klassic, Diane Parry

Diane,

Its been a while. I know we got together that one time, we had sex. move on get over it. It wasn't very good anyway.

Too right I got bored. If you guys kept me busy I wouldn't feel the need download the pictures of those small kids. They're so sweet anyways, I don't think anything I do can touch their purity, despite what Phil says. Phil is just a disgusting hypocite. Sodomy is not a right of passage. Phil you are wrong.

Despite your nice ass.

Nunavut is good. Dont know if I can cope recently, our boys are getting caught up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6995774.stm

D

No comments: