Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Associate position

On 8/31/06, Antara Mitra wrote:

Please find attached my CV.

I would be happy to meet you for an interview at your convenience.

Kind regards,

Ms Antara Mitra

From: Dave Smith
To: Antara Mitra
Subject: Re: Associate position
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:04:59 +0100

I find your attached CV very interesting. I particularly like your enclosed photo.

Through which internet dating site are you contacting me?

Lets not call it an "interview", lets call it a chance to get to know each other better. Hey! I like your special interests :)

Dave
From: Antara Mitra
Date: Sep 5, 2006 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: Associate position
To: Dave Smith

Thank you for your " special interest"... You just made my day!

Looking for a job not a date though... Wish you luck!

No comments: