Wednesday, February 14, 2007

rehersal

On 20/12/06, Barry Manilow wrote:

Can't make this evening -- dinner on behalf of my sponsoring professors predecessor, in Japan for a week from Argentina.

I have the 100 Carols for Choirs and can look at the music on my own.

Anything else for Sunday?

Concert in Bueno Friday by the Sonic couple.

=======================

Barry Manilow, Professor of Economics

=======================
From: Dave Smith
Date: 14-Feb-2007 16:21
Subject: Re: rehearsal
To: Barry Manilow

Barry,

I'm too embarrassed to ask this in person, but I've been getting a LOT of itching in my nether-regions of late and am very worried. Do you know who you're meant to talk to about these things? I'm really worried it's crabs. Please don't mention this to me in person, I'm so ashamed.

Dave.

On 14/02/07, Barry Manilow wrote:

Uh, not common around here, but my children picked up friends once in the Philippines, a fine comb will get them out of hair which provides indisputable evidence. It may be easiest to get a dog/cat shampoo in the pet section of a large store that is designed for fleas and shirami, but a pharmacy will also have a shampoo specific to that purpose. But it could also be dry skin, and lotion will do the trick.

From: Dave Smith
Date: 14-Feb-2007 16:43
Subject: Re: rehearsal
To: Barry Manilow

I would suspect dry skin, but I did something lately which I deeply regret but makes me think it probably is crabs, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the help. I mean it.

Dave.

No comments: