Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Emailing: Application form

On 2/13/07, Lisa Riley wrote:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the current vacancy at Robinson.

Please find enclosed an application form and diversity analysis for you to complete and return.

If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will keep your application on file for 6 months if any future vacancies arise.

Yours sincerely,

Lisa Riley
From: Dave Smith
Date: 13-Feb-2007 21:16
Subject: Re: Emailing: Application form
To: Lisa Riley

I dont have a printer so I'm writing the information here instead of filling out the form. You can fill out the form for me. Can you do it fast as I want to make a good impression on the people at Robinson.

They'll know the role information, its attached in a word file anyway. just fill that out appropritately (its just common sense)

You already have my contact info so you can fill that section out too.

Here is my employment:

2004-Now Kwik Save Checkout Operator - Did stock taking and till work. the usual.


Here is my education:

3 C's 1D and 2E's at GCSE (including CDT)

I am healthy and I dont have a criminal conviction or whatever, so just fill out that section like you should and I'm white british, so there should be no problems there.

please could you get back to me as soon as you have done this so I know when to hand in my notice at my current place.

Dave
From: Riley, Lisa
Date: Feb 14, 2007 11:07 AM
Subject: RE: Emailing: Application form
To: Dave Smith

Sorry Dave, we do need you to fill out an application form and we need a signature, please can I have your address so that I can send one out to you in the post today

Thanks

Lisa
From: Dave Smith
Date: 16-Feb-2007 22:34
Subject: Re: Emailing: Application form
To: Riley, Lisa

Lisa,

Lets cut the chit-chat. I can read between the lines. You want me, its quite plain to see. It was valentines day when you tried to get my "address". Jees, talk about being non professional.

Look, you and I both know you can fill in that form for me and we can both be that bit closer to working for Robinson together.

hugs and kisses,

Dave

No comments: