Wednesday, February 14, 2007

friend

On 23/01/07, Lesley Judd wrote:


Hey Dave,

Well with the New Year and everything you must be pretty busy with all your work. I am At The center right now. Doing my daily send outs. Just thought I would send you a quick not to say hello, and to see how you are doing? What's new? Not much with me. Same old stuff. Just left the Hall with Dr. Jacobs. we had a great meeting today. It went alot better than i thought it was going to go. However, I do miss your classes here. I have actually been gone from here since Thanksgiving and decided I will continue to come until i find work. Also will stop in to Community Friendship social club fro movies and snacks. So back to group I go and God Bless.

Lesley
Dave Smith wrote:

Jesus christ Lesley!

I TEACH people, I'm not your BEST FRIEND. Let me illustrate:

ME: TEACH
YOU: DESPERATE

Honestly, it's at moments like these that I think you didn't learn a single thing. It's people like you who make me think that I'm wasting my time and I should go back to being a fluffer. Okay, maybe I'm venting on you more than you really deserve, but I guess I've finally snapped.

Don't contact me again.
From: Lesley Judd
Date: 24-Jan-2007 23:49
Subject: Re: friend
To: Dave Smith

Hey! Are you confussed with me and someone else? Because I think that you are a sounding more desperate than me at the moment!!!! Just Kidding!! I know you teach, your one of the best. Thanks for sending me a letter. It's good to hear from you. Sounds like you were talking to a girlfriend.Are you dating again? Talk with you soon. TEACH

Lesley Judd

No comments: