Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gday

On 2/19/07, Amy White wrote:

Hi Dave,

How are you going? Just thought I'd drop you a line so you have my email address now. How's the job hunt puttering along? Also, I was wondering if you could send me Elle's email address.

Hope to see you in Wah book extravaganza world soon, i pop my head in time to time but haven't seen you again yet.

Toodleoo!!

:) Ames
Hey Ames,

Good to hear from you. Job hunt is going ok, its a little frustrating at time but you have to expect these things. What have you been up to?

Elle's email address is elle.tastic@hotmail.com*

Its been a while since Ive been to Wah book, will have to pop by soon.

take care,

Dave

* The email address I've sent I have now registered. Remember, I change the names in the correspondence here, so emailing elle.tastic@hotmail.com will be futile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This really made me laugh - thanks for cheering up my day!