Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Work Experience/Internships at PerpetualMotionCorp

On 1/25/07, Graham Gooch wrote:

Good afternoon, Mr Smith. I apologise for taking so long to reply to you. I've just about conquered the busiest part of my workload for the month, so I am now able to turn my attention to you. I have spoken to our HR department. If your son would like to send his c.v. to thurston.moore@perpetualmotioncorp.co.uk, with a brief explanation of what areas (marketing/investments etc.) he may be interested in working in, they will review it and see what they can do. I have been told that they have a number of students already booked, so they can't promise anything, but please feel free to open a dialogue at least.

My filling is holding out well, and I hope to see you for my next scheduled check-up at a future date.

Best regards,

Graham
From: Dave Smith
Sent: 16 February 2007 23:05
To: Coltman, Dave
Subject: Re: Work Experience/Internships at PerpetualMotionCorp

Mr Coltman,

I sort your filling out, practically for free, using premium filling material (not my usual mercury based stuff). This was all on the understanding that you would place my son at PerpetualMotionCorp. He is more than talented after all. I didnt ask much, it was only a student placement and yet you still deny me this.

I'm just disappointed.

That said, may I remind you that a hygenist session is due and could you contact my office to arrange it shortly.

All the best,

Dave
From: Gooch, Graham
Date: Feb 19, 2007 9:35 AM
Subject: RE: Work Experience/Internships at PerpetualMotionCorp
To: Dave Smith

I sent it to the wrong Dave Smith, didn't I. Sorry about that. Good wind up though, had me going for a bit!

No comments: