Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Seiko's gig

On 04/09/06, Seiko Matsuda wrote:

Hi,

Skipper asked me to give you guys (6 people of BEC) some information about the gig he told you about..thank you for your interest.

It is in Shunjuku on 7th, I will be on stage around 8:20.

Sorry the time could change(could be later I guess), it depends on the proceeding of the gig..actually it starts from 2pm.

The purpose of the gig is to promote.

Some people from the industry will be there, so we are gonna sing or perform for them.

Last time I was told to make my original song and sing it, so I am going to do it this time.

Im gonna do 3 songs including one opera aria(sigh)

The place is a small and new music club in Kabukicho, Shinjuku.

(In Japanese only, sorry.)

Entrance fee is 2500yen(including one drink), if you can see me somewhere before the gig, like around 8 o'clock, I have cheaper tickets(2000yen including one drink).

If you need further information, please let me know.

Seiko
--- Dave Smith wrote:

Sounds like it could be fun, although I am planning on painting my wall earlier that evening and I might keep an eye on that instead.

Do you take requests? I do like that Eiffel 65 song "Blue", although I have recently become deaf so the only way I will be able to enjoy the song is if you paint yourself blue and shave all of your hair off.

BTW, is it okay if I bring my pal Chopper Dave? He says hayooor.

Davetron.

From: Seiko Matsuda
Date: 05-Sep-2006 14:04
Subject: Re: Seiko's gig
To: Dave Smith

Dave-san

I am so sorry I do not have a good sense of humor enough to get what the email says right.

Eiffel 65's Blue..I know and like the song though.

Well, if you are coming, please be there by 8:10.

Anybody will be welcome.

Seikonton

No comments: