Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Thank you for being patience

On 28/11/06, Chisaki wrote:

Dave,

I have to email you earlier but my play made me worn out physically and mentally this time, so
Couldn't. Thank you very much for being patient with me. This season is a bad timing for me.
Still this week I have to work at night time for TV shooting. Even if today I only attend rehearsal with you 7pm till 8:30pm to get out from shooting.
Sorry about these unusual working time.

But I really enjoy myself participating this concert. Classic is not my thing but really help my mental condition and
Love to being in your rehearsal. And happy to sing Mozart in the choir. Thank you for your generosity and patience.
Pls accept my sincere apology for not being in rehearsal sometimes or leaving early.

Chisaki Hama
From: Dave Smith
Date: 11-Jan-2007 21:58
Subject: Re: Thank you for being patience
To: Chisaki Hama

Chisaki,

It has taken me a long time to reply to this email because up until now I have been too angry.

Why do you leave rehearsals early or miss them? What have I done to deserve this?

Next time you see me I want you to embrace me and kiss my neck. This will demonstrate your commitment to moazrt and restore your standing with me.

I have many dreams where we can be together but we (you) need to get back on track for these to come true.

be good,

Dave
From: Chisaki Hama
Date: 15-Jan-2007 02:32
Subject: Apology
To: Dave Smith

Dave,

I am very sorry if my previous email made you angry. I thought even if my job suddenly happens on Tuesday. Its good to be show up and try to sing even if short time because I like singing and like learning from you. But if that attitude made you unhappy and unpleasant I appologise. It doesn’t mean that attitude is iikagen or something like that. opposite. Its doens’t mean I don’t like you or Morzart, I adore you as an artist and misic professor.

My job is not the same one like other people no businessman or housewife, I have to work on weekends and sometimes at night.And that payment will save my dairy life. But I will do my best from now on and if you let me, I will embrace you when I meet you next time.

Chisaki

1 comment:

pinklefish said...

You're going to hell!

;P